The ‘Melissa’ is a classic style and has been one of their top selling Ladies shoes globally since International Dance Shoes was setup. It’s a traditional four-strap design with a supportive ankle strap.
- Supportive, four strap vamp design
- Adaptable strap, which can go around the ankle (as pictured), but can also run straight across the ankle, or under the foot
- Ultra flexible
- Gel padding for lightweight cushioned support
- Made in England
- Available in
- 2.5" IDS Flared in regular, wide and extra wide fit
- 3" IDS Flared in medium fit
Worn by: Loreta Kriksukaityte (USA Professional Latin Champion), Hanna Kartuunen (World Professional Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 2.5” IDS heel and it's also available in black satin and in white satin.
The IDS heel is their original Flared heel. The most popular, most supportive and balanced heel is widely used across all Ladies Latin & Standard styles.
LADIES SHOE SIZES