Heather Split Tokyo
Welcome to Tokyo. This design has been painted by hand with sensational detail by International Dance Shoes' friend Maria Roberts. The style is their popular 'Heather-Split' design for Practice & Teaching. Whether or not you like the idea of actually dancing in these we're not sure as we know many love the detail so much so that they've already been ordered simply as souvenirs! They're a White Canvas material, hand painted to perfection.
- Painted by hand by Maria Roberts
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
We also have London, New York & Shanghai versions.