Heather Split IDS Dog
'Shoe Dog' is the latest limited edition 'Heather Split' print and it's the most unique! IDS have put the photos of the two dogs of their owners onto a shoe! It features Jenson (baby Cocker Spaniel) and Roxy (Golden Retriever) on an amazing print which when launched at the 2017 Blackpool Dance Festivals brought joy, smiles and sales! A version two will be coming soon once they work out a way to include Crumble - the dog of Neil & Katya Jones! This shoe received so much love due to it's character and uniqueness! The ‘Heather Split’ is a Split-Sole teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and super flexibility is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. Perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing.
- Limited Edition with UK Professional Latin & World Showdance Champion, Katya Jones
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
Worn by: Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin Champion).
MADE TO ORDER