Airess Broad Firm Shank 1131
- Broad Toe - 6.5 (Firm) Shank
- .75 Tongue length
- Slight U shaped throat flatters the arch.
- Stitched toe construction.
- Soft sueded, rose color lining.
- Wrapped shank prevents the sock lining from balling up under the dancers toes.
- Sole marks to identify the specifications of the shoe.
- Reduced crown, narrow arch, and reduced and narrow heel cup.
- Deep vamp with lowered sides and heel.
- Reinforced, feathered toe box for extended wear.
- Full wing provides lateral support.
- Rounded edge on bottom of platform for ease in rolling up and down from pointe.
- Platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance.
- Quiet toe construction reduces noise.
- Elastic binding with encased elastic drawstring.
Customer reviews (0.0 from 0 reviews)This design has not yet been reviewed!
Highly recommended for this design