ICS Superstar SingleStrap
‘ICS SuperStar SingleStrap’ is a pointed toe Standard shoe. This is a classic, traditionally elegant style with a strap for added stability. As you can tell by the long list of dancers below that choose to wear this design, it's a very popular choice among the world's finest competitive dancers.
- Diagonal strap for added support and stability
- Pointed toe for a more sleek design
- Elasticated attachment to buckle for best fitting and added comfort
- Gel padding for lightweight cushioned support
- Made in England
- Available in
- 2" IDS Flared heel in medium fit
- 2.5" IDS Flared heel in medium fit
Worn by: Edita Daniute (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Kristi Boyce (UK Professional Ballroom Champion), Liis End (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Margarita Zvonova (Poland Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Kayleigh Andrews (UK Junior Ballroom & Ten-Dance Champion), Charlotte Voorn (Netherlands Senior Ballroom Champion), Ella Perry (UK Juvenile Ballroom Champion).
The IDS heel is their original Flared heel. The most
popular, most supportive and balanced heel is widely used across all Ladies
Latin & Standard styles.
LADIES SHOE SIZES