Item return details
Retunable within 2 weeks of delivery.
Altered or hemmed items can not be returned.
All returns must be in its original condition with all packaging included.
All refunds are refunded through Paypal.
All returns are 100% refunded and must be returned to
94-19 35th Ave, #D5
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
All returns must be tracked and tracking ID sent to VEdance.email@example.com
Womens Bronze Package
- 1 pair of either standard or latin dance shoes.
Betty dance shoes are economical and well build for their price. They are manufactured by one of the best brands in China, and perfectly suitable for people starting out dancing.
- 1 additional pair of either standard or latin dance shoes
1 shoe brush
Shoe brushes help keep the dance sole well brushed in order to provide the perfect amount of friction, and well breathed for longer life span.
- 2 pairs of heel protectors
If you are a student and are a part of a collegiate dance group, save an additional $14. Check with your organziation to see if they have an account with us!
- Dancing shoes have leather soles in order to provide the correct amount of friction between your shoes and the floor. Rubber soles on street shoes are too sticky for dancing and can mark dance floors.
- Your dancing shoe size would be around 1 full size smaller than your street shoes.
- Dancing shoes have to fit snuggly on your feet. While street shoes or dress shoes might be comfortable to walk in, they are unfit to dance in.
- If you have never worn dance shoes before, trying on a snugg pair of dance shoes may feel quite uncomfortable at first because the leather materials
are still quite stiff in the beginning. Once worn, or broken into, the leather would warp and wrap around your feet like a second layer of skin providing maximum stability and comfort.
Nothing can beat the comfort of a well worn dance shoe.
- You should be able to feel the floor with the tip of your toes when you point your shoes
To have a team/organization account with us is very easy. Simply send us an email at VEdance.firstname.lastname@example.org with your organization's name, email, and website with the subject of 'Collegiate Account Inquiry' and we can set up a promotion code/account for your organization and your members.