This website is operated by VEdance LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to VEdance.
VEdance offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- No Content may be modified, distributed, copied, framed, reproduced, republished, scraped, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without VEdance’s express prior written permission.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or in any way exploit the Content, in whole or in part, without our advance written consent.
- You agree not to display this Website in frames, or any of the Content via links, without our advance written consent. You agree not to use any manual or automated device or process to gather or extract data from this Website or to monitor or fetch pages available at the Website. Direct linking, deep linking, framing, page-jacking, metatagging, and using a robot, spider, or automated device of any kind to monitor or copy this Website or any products displayed on this Website are all strictly prohibited.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR ANY MATERIAL PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OR SUCH MATERIAL, (B) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREON, (D) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, SPYWARE, OR OTHER MALWARE OR MALICIOUS COMPUTER CODE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR (E) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING THAT APPEARS ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, PROPERTY, OR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, AND/OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE. VEDANCE LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IN NO EVENT WILL VEdance OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR WEBSITE'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us